Thursday, May 20, 2021

On Vacation

I am taking a week of vacation time at work. It feels a little weird since I can't go anywhere or do anything away from my house. And things haven't quite gone as planned: my ereader won't recognize the library book I've been waiting a few months for, I didn't have all the supplies I thought I had for the sewing project I got out to make (and I can't go to the store), the time has gone way too fast - haven't felt like I've had enough time vegging in front of the tv. But I still have managed to have a nice time.

The weather has been lovely and people's gardens are in full force, which I have been enjoying on my walks.





 

Spent some time doing some cooking (and deliveries for sharing).

Homemade pierogies

Lemon loaf
  

Lots of time on the deck reading and watching baseball and working on my new puzzle.

And I will be finishing it off with a quilt challenge weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment