Saturday, November 12, 2011

Finished Fish Quilt

Well, as promised, here are some pictures of the quilt I was making with my mother. I'm going to take a few more tomorrow to try and get better lighting, so you can see the quilting better, but here's a general idea.

Here is a picture of the whole quilt.

This is an up close picture of the swirls we quilted.

Here is a fish with bubbles, and swirls around it.
I know the last picture isn't great, but I was hoping it would give you a better idea of the quilting we did. I will try and post better pictures later, and also some pictures and information about the process.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I am guessing Janet's daughter right? I saw your post and fired off an email to your gramma, my friend, asking which granddaughter had commented on my blog. I didn't know that she had any granddaughters that quilted! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys did a great job, the quilt looks AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete