Sunday, January 19, 2014


On Friday I cleaned up my craft room (which for the last month and a half or more I have just been shifting the mess around). I now have all my flat surfaces, including my floor back. With that out of the way, I was able to start back into a project I started in October or November.

I keep the squares on a flannel sheet for easy transport
since they don't move around much on there.
I am making another quilt for Project Linus. This time I picked out pinks and aquas. I've had them laid out for quite a while, but I finally got them squared up, and yesterday I cut the sashing. I also started piecing things yesterday, but realized when I stopped for dinner that I hadn't set my sewing machine to a quarter inch. Thankfully I hadn't gotten too far. So this morning I ripped things out, and this afternoon after I got the rest of my house cleaned I started piecing again.