Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Dreams Come True

This past Friday I went with my husband and a few of my friends to see this guy perform in concert.


For those of you that don't know(I'm guessing that's most of you), this is Paul Brandt. He's my all time favourite country singer and he's Canadian(shout out to Calgary). Another Canadian band, High Valley, made up of three brothers with Mexican Mennonite heritage, opened for him (we were treated to the Backstreet Boys in Low German). Anyways, back to Paul Brandt. I had wanted to go to his concert while I was doing my undergrad 4 years ago, but unfortunately it conflicted with one of my exams. He hasn't toured since, but recently kicked off a new tour. So off we went to Brantford and watched it. I had a fantastic time and would go again in a heart beat.
See how much fun we're having?
Please ignore the fact that I seem to have one and a half eyes.
Although this has nothing to do with crafts or math, it falls under the category of other things I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment