Thursday, January 15, 2015

Christmas Present

There was only one thing I asked for for Christmas this year and that was a pair of gaiters.

I really enjoy getting out for a quick cross country ski last winter, but I usually end up blazing my own trail which means I am sometimes in up to knee-deep snow. Last year that made for some very wet pant bottoms.



This year my problems are solved. I went out for my first ski of the year and my pants stayed nice and dry! (My face did get nice and cold though.)


I did have to look up how to wear them, because I didn't know. I realized halfway through my ski that the hook on the bottom was probably to hook over my laces (so I had them on backwards). So, next time they will be even better!

1 comment:

  1. Were you able to ski frontwards with yout gators on backwards?

    ReplyDelete