Wednesday, December 21, 2011

New Toys

picture courtesy of Koodo


My job and my living arrangements are changing soon, and my husband and I decided it was time for a new phone plan too. We went out yesterday and got ourselves some Blackberry 3G Curves. I know they are not the latest and greatest, but my husband currently has the cheapest phone I could find to replace his broken one, and I have never had a cell phone in my life. Yes, that's right, I'm 24 and this is my first cell phone. I'm not a technophobe or anything, I just never felt the need to have one (more specifically to incur the expense). After the amount of texting and BBMing that I have been doing today, I don't know how I got through yesterday without one.

2 comments:

  1. I'm expecting that I'll have to get a cell in the spring as my employment changes. *heavy sigh*

    Is Koodo reasonably priced?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The reason we chose to go with them is that they have Canada wide calling(no long distance), which will work nicely for us.
    It's working out to be the same for us to have basic home phone and one cell as it is to have two cells.

    ReplyDelete